CSR/HR Clerk Job Posting – An Opportunity to Develop Your HR Interviewing Skills
Corporate Inquiry Systems, a division of Corporate Investigation Services (CIS), is currently recruiting for a Client Service Representative/HR Clerk. Since our humble beginnings in 1987, CIS has grown to be one of the largest pre-employment screening companies in the country, working with 200+ HR departments and companies across Canada.
We are looking for a self-directed individual with prior client service experience; does this sound like you?
Why Work for CIS:
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and growing company with an active social committee and ongoing employee events
- Work with a team of fantastic, warm, and welcoming people
- Commencing $14.00 per hour with merit raises, bonuses and incentives available
- Company paid vacation (4% vacation pay)
- Monday to Friday hours
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Full comprehensive benefits after 1 year of employment
Nature of the Job:
- Conduct extensive employment reference telephone interviews.
- Ensure and provide exceptional quality and service to both internal and external customers.
- Perform various data entry and word processing services.
- Conduct consistent, professional investigative employment inquiries, while following established background checking guidelines.
- Responsible for being familiar with the organization’s legislative adherence requirements and working within the confines of all legislation, policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
CIS is looking for self-motivated and directed employees with an aptitude to provide outstanding customer service. The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Energetic: A representative must serve a constant stream of customers and portray an energetic and upbeat phone manner at all times.
- Friendly: A representative must enjoy dealing with other people in an uplifting manner.
- Creative: A representative must be able to solve problems with unique and outside-of-the-box solutions.
- Post-secondary education in administration, business, human resources or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in a highly demanding telephone centric environment.
- Intermediate to expert level of knowledge and experience with MS Office and ability to learn and navigate new software.
- Successful candidates will be subject to our pre-employment screening process.
How to Apply:
- Email Application: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: 544 Egerton Street, London Ontario N5W 3Z8
- Fax: 519-951-7622
- Apply Online: Click Here
Please email/fax resume and cover letter, under the subject: “CSR/HR CLERK”. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview opportunities.
If you require accommodation in the hiring process, please email with your specific needs. We are committed to providing code-protected accommodation through the hiring process.
CIS is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.