Executive Administrative Flex Person
Invoicing, Scheduling, Report Proofing, Data Entry, File Maintenance, Records Management, Document Creation, Proposal Preparation, Marketing and much more.
This is an “Everything to Everyone and Adjutant to All” position and will include paper shredding, document sorting, and envelope stuffing in addition to all the great stuff we itemized first.
CIS has been established for 32 years and has never entertained a career posting quite like this. You will be the first to venture into uncharted territory. If you’re opposed to change and prefer a steady routine knowing what your daily tasks will be, then this is not for you.
This Assistant position reports to various experienced personnel, who are presently orchestrating the main tasks. You will be assisting where required while gaining experience and learning opportunities in a broad scope of areas such as Investigations, Background Screening and Strike Management.
Wage will be determined by what skills the candidate brings to the table. Hours are likely to fluctuate and may start off unsettled ranging between Full and Part Time. This position is highly likely to stabilize and settle into Permanent FT.
- Extensive background screening will be conducted on candidates being considered.
- Bilingual Candidates are preferred however a superior command of written and spoken English is an absolute must.
- Must have strong computer experience with intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills. Bonus points for being proficient in PowerPoint and Inkscape. A willingness to learn proprietary programs, our CRM, and Spire accounting software.
- Candidates with training in the areas pertaining to Law, Human Resources, Language Studies, and or those with a background in Administrative Support will be favoured.
How to Apply:
- Email Application: Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- In Person: 544 Egerton Street, London Ontario N5W 3Z8
- Fax: 519-951-7622
- Apply Online: Click Here
Please email/fax resume and cover letter, under the subject: “Flex”. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview opportunities.
If you require accommodation in the hiring process, please email with your specific needs. We are committed to providing code-protected accommodation through the hiring process.
CIS is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.