CIS is currently recruiting for licensed Investigators for project specific work that may be located anywhere within the province of Ontario.
Base Rate of Pay: $28 per hour (overtime paid at 1.5 x base rate).
Other Payable Expenses: $36 per day meal allowance. Travel allowance may also be paid depending on the project.
Shift & Hours of Work: 12-hour shifts + overtime.
CIS Projects may include:
- Strike Management Services
- Facility Closures
- Close Protection Services
- Special Assignments
Position Skills, Abilities & Qualifications:
- Possess a valid Private Investigator or Dual License for the province of Ontario
- Possess a valid Ontario Class ‘G’ drivers license
- Graduated from a security related program from a post-secondary institution considered an asset
- Readily available and willing to travel for project work with relatively short notice within Ontario and remain on the project for extended periods of time (minimum 2 weeks)
- Ability to work 12-hour day or night shifts for an extended schedule including weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with the court injunction process & injunction evidentiary requirements within Ontario
- Ability to sit, stand, walk or drive vehicle for extended periods of time
- Ability to effectively communicate, read and write English
- Advanced video documentation and report writing skills
- Ability to work in a variety of stressful and/or crisis situations in a professional and calm manner
- Ability to work effectively alone and in a team environment
- Ability to interact with others in a respectful manner
- Previous Investigations experience an asset
- Note: CIS offers professional development to proven performers for careers in the areas of Workplace Investigations and Pre-Employment Screening Investigations.
Corporate Investigation Services is a fully licensed provider of Security and Investigations since 1988 offering a suite of specialized services including strike/security management & contingency planning, workplace investigations and pre-employment screening. Our staff are who make us great. Being respectful, truthful and fair to employees is what keeps a company in business for over 30 years. Our clients rely on CIS due to our professionalism and integrity. If you have these qualities, we want you on our team.
All required PPE will be provided and all staff are expected to comply with public health precautions.
Interested applicants can forward their resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please include your PI license number in your cover letter