We surveyed our Labour Unrest Preparedness and Strike managed clients and consistently received “Exceeded Expectations”:
- “Although we we did not experience a strike action, CIS prepared us very well. The advice was top notch.”
- “I consider labour unrest services and CIS’s investigation services very important in my “rolodex”.
- “I’m glad to have an existing relationship with CIS for if/when these services are needed.”
- “I do not have any improvement to suggest.”
- “We have only had consultative discussion with CIS (who we are quite impressed with) and although we have never used CIS services after bargaining, you’re on our list should we be in a position to require contracted services.”
- “I was impressed by the quality of supervision that represented CIS during the strike. Being they were our daily go to’s, we found them to be well versed in front line strike management.”
We are very grateful to those of our clients who took the time to respond with their comments.
PLEASE NOTE: Because client confidentiality is the cornerstone of every service that CIS provide, we do not publish the names of those companies we serve. References however are always available with the understanding that our Clients will be approached for their permission prior to providing their identity and their contact information.