Business Continuity Planning
Business continuity planning is an essential component of any labour disruption or strike management plan should you choose to continue operations. Having a well-developed sound plan in place will meet shareholder and customer expectations, ensure compliance with legal and insurance obligations, and will provide executives and managers with the protocols they require to safely maintain critical operations, minimize risks and achieve cost efficiencies to keep your business operating competitively.
CIS has the experience and expertise to assist you in developing your business continuity plan or testing and assessing the effectiveness of your existing plan. Our goal is to assist you in your efforts to:
- Protect the safety of employees, visitors, contractors and others at risk from hazards at the facility. Plan for persons with disabilities and functional needs.
- Maintain customer service by minimizing interruptions or disruptions of business operations.
- Protect facilities, physical assets and electronic information.
- Prevent environmental contamination.
- Protect the organization’s brand, image and reputation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM CIS BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANNING SERVICES
Assistance with your business impact analysis to identify time sensitive or critical processes and the potential financial and operational impacts a labour disruption may cause.
A comprehensive risk assessment to identify hazards and vulnerabilities.
A contingency plan detailing strategies to prevent, deter and mitigate weaknesses, hazards, threats and vulnerabilities.
A business continuity plan that addresses:
- Resource Management
- Emergency Response
- Incident Management
- Employee Assistance and Support