Drug Identification and Awareness for Employers
- The training seminar will provide a cursory overview of a the most commonly encountered illegal street drugs and terminology associated with their use;
- Some observable symptoms associated with their use and abuse,
- Methods and paraphernalia associated with their use and abuse; and
- The duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- A separate segment – “dealing with hostile individuals in the workplace”.
The participants will be able to:
- Recognize and discuss most commonly encountered street drugs;
- Recognize commonly used street language (slang) to describe illegal substances;
- Recognize and discuss some of the symptoms associated with certain drug use and abuse;
- Recognize and discuss methods of use and abuse and associated paraphernalia; and
- Recognize the duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
Investigative Interviewing and Interrogation (Interactive Workshop)
Employee Terminations: Lessons Learned From Ceridian Canada Stabbings
In April 2014, Ceridian Canada in Toronto exercised its right to terminate employee, Chaung Li. By all accounts, the Human Resource Professionals present during the ...