Drug Identification and Awareness for Employers
- The training seminar will provide a cursory overview of a the most commonly encountered illegal street drugs and terminology associated with their use;
- Some observable symptoms associated with their use and abuse,
- Methods and paraphernalia associated with their use and abuse; and
- The duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- A separate segment – “dealing with hostile individuals in the workplace”.
The participants will be able to:
- Recognize and discuss most commonly encountered street drugs;
- Recognize commonly used street language (slang) to describe illegal substances;
- Recognize and discuss some of the symptoms associated with certain drug use and abuse;
- Recognize and discuss methods of use and abuse and associated paraphernalia; and
- Recognize the duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
Aviva Investigation Uncovers Insurance Scam
It’s no secret that Ontario residents pay the highest auto insurance rates in the country; 45% more than Albertans and more than double that of ...
Investigating Sexual Harassment: Employer Obligations Clarified with Bill 132
Sexual harassment has certainly been front and centre in the media over the past several months. Whether it's the ongoing news and allegations raised against ...