Drug Identification and Awareness for Employers
- The training seminar will provide a cursory overview of a the most commonly encountered illegal street drugs and terminology associated with their use;
- Some observable symptoms associated with their use and abuse,
- Methods and paraphernalia associated with their use and abuse; and
- The duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- A separate segment – “dealing with hostile individuals in the workplace”.
The participants will be able to:
- Recognize and discuss most commonly encountered street drugs;
- Recognize commonly used street language (slang) to describe illegal substances;
- Recognize and discuss some of the symptoms associated with certain drug use and abuse;
- Recognize and discuss methods of use and abuse and associated paraphernalia; and
- Recognize the duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
Investigative Interviews: 12 Steps to Minimize Risk
It is pretty easy to figure out who stole the pallet of parts from the back of the warehouse when the whole event was captured ...
Is Your Business Vulnerable to a Rogue Personality?
CBC is once again engulfed in headline making news; this time as a respondent in a lawsuit filed by Todd Spencer, a former CBC Human ...