Drug Identification and Awareness for Employers
- The training seminar will provide a cursory overview of a the most commonly encountered illegal street drugs and terminology associated with their use;
- Some observable symptoms associated with their use and abuse,
- Methods and paraphernalia associated with their use and abuse; and
- The duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- A separate segment – “dealing with hostile individuals in the workplace”.
The participants will be able to:
- Recognize and discuss most commonly encountered street drugs;
- Recognize commonly used street language (slang) to describe illegal substances;
- Recognize and discuss some of the symptoms associated with certain drug use and abuse;
- Recognize and discuss methods of use and abuse and associated paraphernalia; and
- Recognize the duty of care associated with investigating substance use and abuse in the workplace.
Investigative Interviewing and Interrogation (Interactive Workshop)
Dealing with Absenteeism
The 10-Step Checklist to Prevent Costly Problem Absenteeism According to the Conference Board of Canada, absenteeism in the workplace costs the Canadian economy almost $37 ...